Specialists in protecting residential and commercial property from damp and woodworm, LHC has served London, the Home Counties and Essex for 30 years.
Established in 1976, we have unrivalled experience in diagnosing the causes of damp, and designing and installing property protection systems. We’re a family run firm and take pride in our work. This means we don't sub-contract jobs, so all work is carried out by our own team of fully trained specialists, qualified to the national standard.
If you think you have a problem with rising damp or insect infestation, or you have an underground area suffering from damp – then get in touch with our expert team today. Don't wait to see if the problem gets better, as further damage caused over time will be more expensive to repair and could threaten the structure of your home or business.
After we’ve arranged your survey, one of our technicians will visit you onsite to inspect the problem - and assess any remedial work that needs to be carried out. A full report will be dispatched to you within two working days, outlining our suggested improvements and a quote for the cost.
Why Choose London & Home Counties?
- We’re a reliable family run business that has been providing property treatment services in London and the surrounding areas for more than thirty years.
- As full members of the Property Care Association, we meet their strict guidelines on health and safety, customer service and environmental protection.
- All of our surveyors have completed the nationally recognised ‘Certified Surveyor in Remedial Treatment’ qualification, which covers damp proofing and timber treatments.
- We guarantee all our work. Damp proof courses and timber treatments are guaranteed for 20 years, basement or cellar tanking is guaranteed for 10 years.
- Our customer testimonials verify the professional, high quality service delivered by our team of experienced, qualified surveyors.